Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Monday, Oct 27- 1 Corinthians 2:1

-Today turned out good for my car. It was broke cause it had some engine troubles but esther prayed for it and it all turned out well. There was some Audi recall so all will be reimbursed later. Whew.

1When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God
-I like this verse because it feels like me. Not much of what i do is with eloquence or wisdom. In fact, i do a lot of dumb stuff all the time. It's pretty amazing how God can use sinful stupid people like me to do stuff. We should feel quite honored to be in God's good graces. But even more amazed that we can be used to do good. Who would've thought that once upon a time ago someone like me could do something. Not something like make money that burns away one day, but something like stuff that lasts for all eternity. neat o.

2 comments:

Rachel D Kim said...

Yes, I am sure it was all well because of Esther.... keke

eejun said...

i have that kind of power!! ;p