Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday, Oct 16- Psalm 119:1-2

1 Blessed are they whose ways are blameless,
who walk according to the law of the LORD.

-It would be nice to be blessed in life. Blessed meaning in God's favor or given provision by God. The bible is often pretty clear on how to be blessed. I should really strive for this. Blameless people are those who walk according to God's law. People with blame are those who don't know God's law or who disobey it. Simple enough. I dunno why peopel like to run to things that are against God's law. For some reason we think its fun or good. We should run from such things. It's hard to do but we should try harder.

2 Blessed are they who keep his statutes
and seek him with all their heart.
-Blessed are the people who, again, are in the word of God. This is a big clue on blessing. If you want the best chance to be blessed stay near God's word. Seek God with all of our hearts. Wish I was more dilligent in that. I make time for a lot of things in life...I need to make more for God. He's very important to me, but sometimes time doesn't show it. I'll keep trying.

No comments: