Where does time go? is there some big time waste basket. It just keeps going and going somewhere. wow.
1Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not the result of my work in the Lord?
-The answer to all these questions is yes. :)
2Even though I may not be an apostle to others, surely I am to you! For you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord.
-Guess some people denied Pauls apostleship because it wasn't like the other apostles. Although this is the case, the people he led would have a hard time denying his apostleship becuase of the evidence of his work.
3This is my defense to those who sit in judgment on me.
-Our work should also be the defense of our faith. If we really are something it should be evident by the work that we do.
4Don't we have the right to food and drink?
-Answer to these questions are yes.
5Don't we have the right to take a believing wife along with us, as do the other apostles and the Lord's brothers and Cephas?
-Again more yes answers.
6Or is it only I and Barnabas who must work for a living?
-Sometimes people are taken for granted. It's a bad feeling when that happens. We should work to encourage those who work hard for us and not just use them. Or think of them as our servants. They do it out of the kindness of their hearts. We should becareful to honor them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i told you... time is crazy
Post a Comment