Thursday, March 3, 2011
2 Timothy 4:5-8
Paul begins with some good advice. to keep his head in all situations. there are so many times where people lose themselves in difficult situations. but there is great importance in being able to work your way through a situation without losing control of it. Paul faces great difficulties and realizes that his time is winding down. he encourages timothy to fight well as paul has and to finish with a crown. I don't know if many of us live with the same passion to live and die well for Christ. we live so much for ourselves and so little for God. Where in reality if we lived well for God we'd live so well for ourselves. hopefully at the end of my life, if I live long, I can look back and know that I hung on till the end. It's a tough journey but God will see me through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment