-In this passage Jesus confuses the disciples more. He tells them again about the Holy Spirit that is to come. The Holy Spirit is kind of like Jesus in that he just does what he's told by the Father. He then confuses them by telling them they won't see him then they will see him. Jesus knows their confusion and he explains what he means by the pain that they'll feel. Here again prophecy eliminates fear. All is done with purpose and plan.
From this I can learn that we won't understand everything about God right away and that's okay. I suppose Jesus leaves prophetic mystery so that people can see his plan and purpose. We might not understand everything God is doing in our lives either. We might go thru times of birth pains only to find joy at the end. So I suppose perseverance and faith are the key. Keep holding on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment