-In this passage the writer begins by telling us of our previous condition and that is dead in our own sin. This is what we were before we followed the world and satan. These forces are still at work in us trying to cause us to be disobedient. All of us were sinful like this at one time. God redeemed us from this because he loved us a lot. God saved us by grace. And he not only saved us he put us next to him in Heaven. This shows us how generous he is to us.
-From this passage I am reminded of how I once was. A lost sinner who only had an appetite for sin. God redeemed me from all this. This was a rich redemption that gives me more opportunity than I could ever deserve. Praise God becuase he is so good to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment