Ephesians 3:8-13
-In this passage Paul begins by evaluating himself. He looks at himself very humbly. He considers it grace taht he can preach to the gentiles. He looks at what he's preaching as great riches. He reaveals mysteries to the people. All this was part of God's plan. Paul is suffering for the gospel as he does this.
-From this passage I can learn to appreciate the Gospel as great riches. This is a great privledge to be able to share this with others. We shouldn't be discouraged when we go thru suffering for the gospel, but we should look at it as great privledge.
Ephesians 3:13-21
-In this passage Paul is humble before God. He prays for the people that God will strengthen them. Christ is in peoples hearts thru faith. He prays that they will be well established in love. From this love they can have power to understand the love of Christ. Also from this love we understand the fullness of God. God is fully capable to do this and much more. Paul has great faith in this.
-From this passage I can learn how to pray. Paul sees the importance of people understanding God's love. This comes from faith that God gives us. It's good to pray that people will see God's love in all its wonder. I can learn to approach God humbly as I ask and know that God is so powerful and able to do all these things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment