-In this passage Paul changes and give advice on how to think spiritually. His encouragement is to be strong in God and to trust his power. To do this we should put on God's armor. Armor is to protect us from the devil. The real battle is spiritual, not physical. He then goes over the parts of the armor that we should be wearing.
-From this I can learn to think spiritually. We often just think of how we succeed or fail in a physical sense, but there is much more going on spiritually. I have to realize that the spiritual battle is the real important one. I should consciencely put on the parts of the armor of God making sure each one is strong. These are all important elements in standing against the devil. But most importantly trust God and trust his power. He'll get us thru the hard stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment