-More instruction from Paul. We should try to be like God. The example we should follow is Christ's. Christ exemplified love and sacrifice. We should also watch for sexual immorality, greed, bad talk. INstead of this we should practice thanksgiving. The wages of the bad stuff is that we probably really aren't God's. We should avoid being close to those that are like that.
-from this passage I can learn that I should try to be like Christ. This is obvious enough since its taught so much in church. I can be like christ by watching my mouth. There's so much sin that comes from how I talk. Very much like James talks about. The tongue is a restless evil. There's nothing good that comes from a sinful lifestyle. Instead I should strive for thanksgiving and a sacrificial life of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment