-This passage is of thankfulness and hopes for the people he's writing to. He asks for a spirit of revelation and wisdom so that they may know God better. He prays for vision so that they might see the real reason that God has called them. He prays that they might see the power of God. He talks about how this power is the resurrection power that raised Christ from the dead.
-I can learn from this passage how to pray for other people. These are good things to think about when considering people in prayer. Also, these are things that I should be striving for in my walk. That I would know God better and know the reason I was called. That I would trust in God's power. It's a big encouragement to know what kind of power we're dealing with and it's an amazing thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment