-In this passage Paul talks about who we once were. Before we are part of God we are part of the darkness. Because we are not in God we should live as children of God. We shouldn't participate anymore in dark stuff. When we are part of God then the things we do are visible because we are in the light.
-From this passage I can learn to be light. It's easy to be like the world, but I shouldn't be because I'm part of God. I should expose the darkness because thats what I am. It's not something that people like when thier dark deeds are exposed. But there is relief when people don't have to hide anymore. It's also part of the reason why sinful people don't like to be in church. Light brings their conscience to bear the burden of thier sinfulness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment