-In this psalm the psalmist writes a cry for help. This guy turns to God and is desperatly in need of him. He begs God to hear him and respond quickly. The man is out of strength and is very weak. He goes on a number of verses about his weakness. In verse 12 the tone changes and he talks about the praise and glory of God. He recognizes that God loves zion and will eventually turn towards it.
-From this psalm I can learn to continue to turn to God even though things may seem hopeless. He comes to God in weakness and trial and doesn't give up. I need to recognize how great God is and able he is to pull me up out of hardship. God is a great God. I've very lucky to have Him, or that he chose me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment