Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sun, Feb 7- Eph 1:1-6

In this passage Paul is the author and he begins a letter to the Christians in Ephesus. He praises God. Part of the reason for this praise is because we have received many blessings from heaven. Another reason is because God chose his people from before creation. The chose means he took us as his to be blameless and pure. We are his sons because of his choosing. This makes God happy to do this. God's grace comes to us in Christ Jesus.

From this I can learn that there are many reasons to praise God. He created us, He chose us, He loves us, He made us blameless, He is happy to do this, He makes us His children. All amazing things. I can give praise to God for many things and I should consider these carefully because it is good what God does.

No comments: