Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday, Feb 11- Ephesians 2:8-13

In this passage Paul teaches us of our sin. Our sin is forgiven by grace. It's by grace we have salvation. We recieve this grace by faith...by believing in Jesus. This faith that we need is a gift from God as well. Nobody does it. So nobody can be proud in it. We are totally Gods. Created by him, for him. We were not God's people, but through Jesus we can become his people.

From this passage I can learn that I didn't do it. It was all by God. In some ways taht relieves some stress that makes me think I have to finish it on my own. God is helping all the time. I should continue to go to God with my sin though and confess it to him. At the same time I should have real faith that Jesus gives me grace. What an amazing thing I take for granted so often. I should really work hard at the good works that God has for me because he's been so good.

No comments: