This passage is scattered with many different sayings so i'll just highlight a few that I like. Verse 2 is something to think about because we often times justify things. We can even fool ourselves into thinking that its right. But in the end God can see our motives even when we try to cover them up in our own minds.
Many of the proverbs seem to have the future in mind. It seems like a very good idea to commit to God what we do. Set it for his glory and gain. It's easy to do things for our glory or our own gain. Sometimes its seems more innocent than it really is. But we need to honor him with what we do. Every person doesn't lead a crazy life like Moses or David, but in what we have been given we should always put God first.
Verse 8 is nice because we live in such a success driven society. I'd rather gain little with a clean heart than a lot by lying and cheating. Money and success only get you so far if you can't sleep at night.
Verse 9 is where Esther and I are at now. We're making plans and weighing options but I trust that the Lord will lead us where he wants us to be. Where he will use us to serve him. Hopefully its a simple trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment