Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday, January 6- Psalms 78:32-44

-This section of the Psalm is telling of how the Israelites acted during God's wonders. Even tho God made miracles for them they kept sinning. They refused to believe. This is so sad that even though they were blessed so much they chose the world over God. I see this sometimes in people I run into. Sometimes I can see that God has blessed their lives so much, but in the coming years They choose sin over God. They refuse to believe in him. The Psalmist continues thru Israels ups and downs as they turn back and forth from God.

-What I can learn from this is to stay thankful. Not to be so wishy washy, but to love God always. Not to turn away from God while living in his blessing. It's a terrible way to live being torn back and forth. Always wanting but never having anything. It's best just to choose God.

No comments: