Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd. That says a lot about our relationship with God. In this I have little to worry about and little to fear. If the shepherd was incapable then it would be worrisome, but because God is capable it should put our mind to rest. Also God is our shepherd not somebody else's. Because of this he takes a personal interest in me. That's a comforting thing. Because God is my shepherd I lack nothing. This means he feeds me and allows me to drink. Finds me places to rest and takes care of all my needs. I kind of wonder how sheep lived so long being so defenseless. In the days before shepherds I wonder what they did. They must've been doomed for death. Luckily God came down and took us as his own sheep. baaa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment