Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wed, April 7- Rev 2:1-7

-Angel writes to the church at Ephesus. These are Christ's words to the church. Jesus is aware of their deeds and hard work. They have done many good things listed by Christ, but they fail in some areas. They lost their first love. They are told to repend of this. This is considred a sin. If they don't then bad stuff is going to happen. Their reward for obeying this command is that they can eat from the tree of life. Their hate for those who are sinful is commended to them.

-From this passage I can learn to remember my first love for Christ. There are things and ways that I probably acted when I was more youthful in my relationship with Christ that I have probably strayed away from. These are important. Also Ephasus was commended for hating wicked men. We shouldn't accept wickedness into our lives so easily.

No comments: