-In this passage Jesus speaks to the church in philadelphia. He tells them that he knows that even though they are weak he knows that they have not rejected Jesus' name and have kept God's word. God will make the bad Jews confess that Jesus loves them. He encourages them to hold on to what they have so that they won't lose the crown of life. Good things will happen to those that endure to the end.
-From this passage I can learn to persevere. These people didn't seem to have much. In some ways I imagine them being young christians that are weak, but they know enough to not deny what they know. I suppose the encouragements the same for us, that we hold on to the hope we have so we won't lose in the end. Stay faithful and believe. Don't give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment