-I ate to much today.
14How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?
-Valid points on the unbeliever. There's no way they can know about Christ unless someone speaks to them about Christ. This is great motivation to teach the gospel. They don't even know what they are missing anything in life because they don't know.
15And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
-We are all sent if we believe.
-It's a wonderful thing to save someones life. Don't know why we fear so much. Don't know why we're so selfish. Don't know really. Hopefully I can change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ate too much eh? just don't eat tomorrow. ;p
I wish I could learn exactly how I can spread the gospel more.
hmm...in order to spread the gospel I do these 3 steps:
1) Take a deep breath.
2) Count to 3.
3) Share the gospel with someone.
:P
Post a Comment