Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday, May 3- Romans 8:31

31What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?
-when i think about who God has made us its still a little bit amazing. As I was singing last friday and thinking about how high a position he put us in I was sorta in awe. I really felt God's love burning. To kind of understand the intensity of the position we're in is seriously a deep thought.
-So the question remains how do we respond to this? Its a speechless comment. People wanted Jesus killed because he claimed to be the son of God, and now he wants us to know that that is what we are.
-If God is not only for us, but our father, who can be against us? Who can stand up to God? who can talk back to us when the one who loves us most is God? we should have more confidence in our position in Christ.

No comments: