Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rev 22:1-7

-More pictures of heaven to be. Most of it is to describe the water of life. It's source is God's throne and it runs down the city's main street. There will be the tree of life creating fruit each season. The believers will worship him and there will be no night or day. Light will be provided by God. The angel reconfirms the reliability of all these words. Then it's declared that the person that holds to these prophecy's will be blessed.

-Again I wonder what it'll really look like. It'll probably be more amazing than the most beautiful things i've seen on earth. There's so many man made things that are breath taking and amazing. This will surely surpass them all. I wish I could be like the tree of life producing fruit so consistently. Amazing things are ahead but they won't be without some hardships along the way. But we should hold to Christ because he really is the truth.

No comments: